Monday, February 15, 2010

Sisterly Love

The other day Stryder and Abby were playing together sweetly outside while I worked on the computer and watched them through the window. Stryder was climbing up the playset and sliding down the slide and Abby sat at the bottom of the slide and caught him each time. After he slid down they would giggle and hug, then she would encourage him to do it again.

After one particular slide, he seemed to be annoyed by the hug and began to whine a little as Abby kissed him. Then he SCREAMED! I ran out there to find out what happened, and I saw this...


Notice the perfect little bite mark on his cheek? Turns out the sweet little kisses had turned cannibalistic! Ouch! Poor little guy!

Since this was Abby's first offence of trying to eat her brother (or anyone else for that matter) I let her off easy- a stern conversation about how it is wrong to bite, that it hurts, and that she will be in BIG trouble if she ever EVER does it again.

She seemed to understand. But poor Stryder. I keep telling her she better watch out because he is going to be bigger than her one day... I guess she is taking advantage while she still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment