Monday, February 15, 2010

The Faces of Stryder

I just love the age Stryder is at right now. Big enough to learn to do things on his own and tell me what he wants, yet young enough to make the cutest expressions! I've been collecting them in pictures.

The "Mom you are soooo funny" giggle...

The "I am soooo frustrated!!" cry...


Coming around after some kisses from mom. I mostly added this one because of the Lip, so try to overlook the snot bubble ;). The Lip is his greatest trick. It just melts my heart.

Distracted by a toy...

Scheming... usually how to steal something from his sister.

SO pleased with himself!

Stryder, my sweet little Buddy, you steal my heart every day. I am so grateful to be your mommy, and to spend every moment with you. I love your hugs, your snuggles, your kisses, and your adorable little caring personality. I'm excited to watch you grow, and I feel so blessed to be a part of it.

Love, Mommy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment