Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two Kids and a Fence

Our house is older- built in the 80's. And for the most part, I like that. We have an open floor plan, an established neighborhood, and great schools. But there are also many things that need updating- the fixtures, the cabinets, the broken tile counter-tops, the flooring, the landscaping... the list goes on and on. We are looking forward to updating everything over time, but Father Time can be oh so hard to wait for! One thing on the top of that list is our old, broken down fence. It is so ugly, has holes everywhere, and I have the hardest time getting the gate to work right.

However, I recently found a new reason to love our old fence: It makes quite an amazing background for photos!




So very rustic, don't you think? Maybe I will think twice on using our tax refund to spruce up that old beauty. Well, at least I'll get a few photos in front of her first.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo right! :) And I just LOVE Stryder's clothes! Very, very Ralph Lauren ad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom,
    Your family is darling- great photo shots, too! Hope all is well with ya in CA!

    ReplyDelete