Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Our church meets at 9 AM sharp, every Sunday. For some reason, we just can't ever make it on time. I do really enjoy Sunday afternoons when we meet for church that early.

A few Sundays ago, everyone was just exhausted. I put Stryder down for a nap and he wanted to read a book. I came back up a few minutes later to check on him, and this is what I found...


I don't think he got very far!


Then I came back downstairs, and found Tom and Abby asleep on the couches. I was trying to think of a time when they had both fallen asleep on the couch like this, and the last time I can remember was when Abby was a newborn and fell asleep on Daddy's chest. Everyone slept for about an hour and a half, which was a nice chance for mom to get some quiet time! Hallelujah! I wish every Sunday could be this easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment