Saturday, February 19, 2011

Shaving Cream Fun

The other day when Abby was at Preschool, Stryder was bored. REALLY bored. The kind of bored that won't let you get anything done. I remembered a fun activity my mom told me about involving shaving creme. She said kids love it, and it's only soap, so when they're done throw them in the bath and you have a clean kid and a clean table!

So we gave it a shot...

It started off pretty mellow...

And quickly got very messy. We drew pictures, wrote our names...

And got the shaving creme pretty much everywhere.




But Stryder had a great time, and that's all that matters, right? I'm looking forward to doing this in the summer time, and letting the kids just hop in the kiddie pool afterwards. And mom was right... my table and kid sure were clean when we were done!

No comments:

Post a Comment